Thursday, August 04, 2005

Guess what Marnz got me for my birthday???

a nose ring

it's on the left side and it's a little silver spike.
she was gonna get me another tattoo but I joked that what i really needed to freak my parents out (as i already have a tat) is a facial piercing. Marnz thought it was a grrrrrreat idea so i was like 'uh... okay, sure!'

so i look like a bit stuffnstuff.
might have to invest in that white t and sharpie afterall.

love yaz all. God bliss you all hepas and stackas!!!!

-rach

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara Ayer said...

Nose ring...bald...sounds like a funky episode of "Becoming". Can't wait to see the transformation. Between seeing you and Travis without hair, I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it all in!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhahahaha!!! can i make the t? even though i dont write straight...or well? itll be FUN! and ill make one that says "free hugs" ok? we'll be rill cool!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home