Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Something just occured to me...

"The allure of the Scottish Isles"
kinda rhymes with
"The manure of the squattish piles"

If Carmen Electra wanted to be a super hero... she could.

If I could have two super powers they would be
1) The ability to fly (without aid of plane)
2) The ability to function without sleep.
I could chase night all around the world.. and then I could get sick of it and just live in the day-time for a few years!
I'd fly to Scottland and makes friends with people who like sushi and who want to take me out places and buy me stuff 'cause I'd be famous and it'd make them look cool too!

If 'Being John Malkovich' was a burger and not a movie... I'd really like that burger.

If I just ate my weight's worth of 'diet' food products - it still aint gonna help any.

If I ate my weight in pure gold... I'd be atleast worth my 'former' weight in gold!
*does HCl mess up metallic substances???*

If Pink's name wasn't a colour... it'd probably be 'Jane' or somthin.

If princesses played rugby... well, I dunno, I don't think it'd be that big of a deal. Seriously, maybe they should!

If everyone I loved lived in one house... there'd be one big freaking line for the dunny.

Love yaz Awll

God bless ya stacks and heaps
-rach

3 Comments:

Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

Rachel haveI ever told you you're HILARIOUS!!!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

Rachael, djew aer won krazy kat, and I love you hepas and stats (um, I maeant to say stats..I mean stacks...crap!)

9:56 AM  
Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

haha. ha. haha. hahaha. ha. ha. h. a. hahahahahaha. ha. can no breathe. hahahaha.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home