Saturday, June 25, 2005

WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?!

...even if i got it tattooed to my forehead you probably still wouldn't believe me.

Because I was chatting to Jesus last night and He said lots of stuff that was really great...
And then we started talking about watching videos...

So now I'm fasting films and T.V for 6 months!!!!!!

OH MY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's going to be really hard so please pray for me lots that God will reveal Himself to me in new ways and all that good stuff. And that I will not be tempted beyond what I can bear!!!! YAY for 1 Corinthians 10:13~!!!!

I'm thinking this might be a time for me to focus on the Word and memorise some scripture. I have so many lines from films stuck in my head it is a power that could be used for good instead of evil. Don't wish my luck but pray for me!!!!!
And don't invite me out to the movies when I get back to Vancouver....

BLAH HA HA HA HA... help

love yaz all
God bless ya stacks and heaps and lots and Robin Hood Men in Tights

-rach

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I know how it feels.
I might join you, but I am definitely praying for you,
b

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home