Sunday, June 05, 2005

question

is it just me, or when hotmail makes you type out the messed up letters in that box thingo - is that like the most difficult thing ever?

ok, just me.
seriously, my eyesight's fine, but I get totally stressed when that thingo pops up like i think i'm going to break the computer, and some orphan's legs if i don't get it right.
and then everything is really, really hard to read and suddenly a 4 looks like a 6 and a 'P' looks like a 'G' and the screen of the computer looks like pie and your mum looks like...

dag, yo! it's so bad how i think i'm sooo funny at 2 in the morning.
it's so past my bed time
God designed me to be asleep at this hour. I'm sure of it!

that's all

God bless!
-rach

1 Comments:

Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

Thats HILARIOUS!! Break an orphans legs; that pricless; mean, but funny. I wish I could be that funny at 2:00am. Wait I'm that funny all the time. Not really but that would be cool. --Keith Green

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home