Friday, June 03, 2005

please, please. please tell me who you are!!!!

who wrote the zamboni thing? I totally cracked me up soooo bad! I NEED TO KNOW WHO IT WAS!!!!!
Okay, okay... I'm okay.
...
but seriously...
WHO WAS IT?????????

so, I'm gonna talk about me now.
I'm good.
Still striving for holiness and still enjoying pickles in burgers.
wait...wha? 'still' striving for holiness? It's actually a pretty new thing.
so that's my news.
I want to be holy... 'cause God wants me to be holy... and I love God, He's the best!
(seriously, He is!)
oh, and I'm very, very bad at baseball, but I'm playing it anyway. I was catcher on Tues and I couldn't throw to the pitcher! (what I did learn, is what that actually means... and how bad that means I am)
Played golf on Wednesday so this is officially the summer of new sports!!!
yay!
I can say new sport's' 'cause there's two... and that makes it plural! yay!

okay, I'm going now.
We are on tornado watch! yay! my friend marnz just rang and said she got wet standing outside. she explained that she heard we were on tornado watch so she thought she'd go outside and watch for tornadoes!
she's funny!
everyone is funny!
I can't think of one person right now who isn't funny!

yay! joy!
-rach

5 Comments:

Blogger Fat_Justice said...

alli, realised i don't have your e-mail address. can you please send it to me?

ta

rach
rachaelcollins33@hotmail.com

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously Rachael why would you not know that that was Jaime! :)

-Sue Ann

5:13 PM  
Blogger Fat_Justice said...

i can be a bit slow sometimes
I'll admit that. sounded a little bit like zac from cariboo hill, tho.
he he he
-rach

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello raycha-elle. I am anonymous. and...
YOU DONT KNOW MEEEEeee
no, but suryuslee...i wanna drive a zamboni, i wanna drive a zamboni...if'n we ever meat, ill haffa play dat song feryas

12:08 PM  
Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

A Zamboni sounds like Gabe. (Josh,Phil ,and Travis in three part harmony) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home