Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Travvy and Brakes!

Trav - you crack me up! The fact that you signed as Keith Green - almost dropped a lung. *am juggling six right now - is tricky but my heart will forever yearn until I finally reach my nirvana - the circus*

Brakes - Man, I miss you sooooo soooo much! sorry I have been a carppy e-mailer. Am trying to work on that. What you said - highly relevant! Has been a big time of laying down my plans and striving to let God do His stuff through me (which is, like, so way so muchly more coolerer than me)


Man, I miss ALL you guys soooo much - yes, you too mister-random-was-looking-for-askely-simpson-site-and-got-here-by-accident! You're my new best friend!!! I even like Ashley Simpson too! We can hang out and bake cookies and play netball. *random's from a non-canadian commonwealth country!*

Jaime!!!! he he he he he he he he he he eh he he...eh?
oo, have turned into canadan!
miss you soo much.

everyone else - leave a comment and I'll let you know how much i miss you and care and all that!

anways - carp! anways is the new cool word. that's all.... or is it?

4 Comments:

Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

Thank you for that blog. You sucessfully confused me to the point of no return now. I hope you some day reach your Nirvanna/Kurt Cobain circus. Or something like that.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rach, you're hilarious!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss ya rach! wanna see you soon.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Fat_Justice said...

trav, nirvana is a buddist concept of a place of ultimate peace and 'one-ness'... I'm trying to be post-moderist... i think

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home