Thursday, June 16, 2005

God is eloquent

Wrote a little prelude to some lyrics and had to link a 'I love Jesus and He loves me!' type song to the theme of revolution.

This poured out of my head, and I reckon it's pretty good, so I'm giving the props to God.
If you think it sucks, I wrote it

This song is about the war of inner revolution, when a complete transformation of foundational ideolgy is prompted by Love. Grace unleashes a political upheaval where the totalitarian dictatorship of the 'self' is overthrown. Hence, the beginning of pure revolution, and the power to govern one's life and determine one's future is given over to the Prince of Peace and Humble King, Jesus Christ.


I likey!
Hope ya'll don't think I'm being a num-num for thinking what I/Jesus writes is cool.

Jaime probably does, but that's okay 'cause she loves me anways and I lub her too!!!

-rach
God bless you all big-time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

Well Idopn't know what the words totalitarian or the means, but I do like it.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Nettie said...

I came across your site randomly, but I like it too. Also your title.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

dude, I miss jamming with you!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Victory of the People said...

rach...post the lyrics

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home