Monday, June 20, 2005

Who left the Australian in charge?

Monday afternoon, spent the morning making emergency relief packs and checking the mail - sounds pretty strenuous, I know.
Had a bit of fun packing the food with one of the ladies here. What a sweet-pea!
I'm gunna write a poem then start prepping my preach for Sun...

It's pretty sunny outside
Dauphin is the place for sunshine
They named this town after
They killed the French dude with the name
I don't get it do you?
Any clue would be much appreciated
I miss all my crew
from the down-town, but i don't miss the smell

Oh I want to see you again!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wanna see you again
*have Dido song in my head*
Anthing else would be slightly more painful
I feel like watching Briget Jone's
I feel like vegetartian lasagne
From a little market in London
Those days were good, I spent lots of money

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII need to get back to my work
OH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII should really stop this poem



*It's post-modernist*!!!!!
God bless yaz awl!
-rach

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rach, you're crazy and i love it!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Fat_Justice said...

yeah, i love it toooooooooooooow!

-rach

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home