Saturday, June 18, 2005

'Essentials'

Well, the Mitchell's are off to BC tomorrow, leaving me here with a bunch of people who said they'd give me a hand if I ever need anything...
Chocolate, anyone?

So the packing frenzy started today and five year old Brooklyn was determined to pack for herself. After Brooklyn's retiring to the bedroom, Marnz and I thought it best to 'double-check' Brooky-Boos packing. We were delightfully surprised (and in stitches from laughter) at the result. It was plently fun to get a small window into the mind of a 5 yr old through Brooky's view of 'essentials' for the three week trip...

here it is...

5 sets of pyjamas
4 bathing suits
1 tutu
1 pair blue sneakers
1 party dress
1 barbie
1 barbie horse
1 barbie cowboy boot
1 barbie ballet slipper
1 dora the explorer jump rope
1 dore the explorer hand bag
1 easter basket
1 headband with rabbit ears
1 santa gingerbread man doll
3 bracelets
4 dollars (apparently to share with Keggi, Ali and alex)
1 bobble-head dog
1 teddy bear dressed as ladybug
4 easter eggs


i think i've got my priorities all wrong.

God bless you all
-rach

2 Comments:

Blogger Victory of the People said...

okay, ill agree that Brookys list is a tad off que...but i will argue to my death that a dora the explorer jump rope is an essential!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey F _Justice GREAT title 'Essentials'. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home