Monday, June 27, 2005

Guess what i just did?!?!?!?

I just baked pies.

Te he he he he!

Meat pies, though, so not tooooo gramma. Actually, a bit English gramma. I don't have a receipe or anything. I just found two pie bases in the freezer, cooked some meat, through some stuff in there... eggs, harsh-brown potatoes, bbq sauce...

Those who think I'm joking, I'm not.

I hope they don't taste like poo.
I made two.

I think I'm going crazy.

Fasting t.v. is hard.
I had a craving for a hallmark movie today. It's kinda sad. I didn't realise I had a problem!

Okay, I'm done now.
Love you all!
God bless and good night!
-rach

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rach...i love you so much...i miss you so much...you are so crazy still :)

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh woops didn't leave my name...its me alli...from perth...remember perth :) ciao ciao

2:11 AM  
Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

Hey!Boring!! let me now how the pies turned out even if they taste like poo. Pie that tastes like poo...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home