Friday, July 01, 2005

I wanna be here now

am listening to that theme song from Dawson's Creek and I'm feeling a bit down. I just feel like crying or something. I don't know why. It's gunna be such a big weekend. It started last night at Country Fest and we're going there today and tomorrow and the next day!
I don't want to feel down. I'm hanging out with two really cool chicks and I want to be a good example. I don't want to be stressing out about stupid stuff either.
I'm getting kinda homesick.
I can't wait to get back to Van, and then Perth. Man, just missing people is grinding work.
Okay, Dido song just came on that's about slowing down and calling on me.

I'm going to go pray for a bit.

These chicks might be weirded but that's okay.

I love you all. God bless you heaps and heaps and heaps and hepas!!!
-rach

1 Comments:

Blogger Karyn Baker said...

Hey, Rachael! I just found your blog this evening (messing around and seeing what people are up to) and read this entry. It seemed like a bit of a 'divine appointment' because I logged onto your blog with the thought "I haven't seen Rachel for a while and I miss her!" Being homesick sucks - no two ways around that - but maybe a little "hello" from Vancouver might cheer you up, even a little, if only to remind you that people are thinking of you. Hope your weekend has picked up. Love you, sister, and will be praying for you as you finish out your placement.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home