Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Toniiiiiiight... TONIIIIIIIGHT *am singing*

Well, TONIGHT God told me to go to Tim Horton's and get blessed. I tried to scam out of it as Timmy Ho's is a bit of a hike, and I don't really like spending money.
But, despite my other suggestions God insisted that Timmy's was the place to be.

Obviously, considering His instistence, I WAS expecting Elijah Wood to great me at the door and exclaim; "Wow! I had a vision about you a year ago, God showed me that you're the woman I'm meant to marry!"

Un-four-too-nate-ly, this did not happen. (Everyone's like "What?!?!")
What DID happen is that I ran into a lady who helps out at the Thrift Store, sat with her and her friend drinking coffee, and then was introduced to friends of the friend, who were sitting next to us.
THAT was the blessing. Her name is Tiffany.
If she reads this, she's totally weirded out now.
But anways, she was with her Grampa and we started talking, and, well, you need to know that I was on my ninth cup of coffee for the day... I didn't STOP talking. (sure rach, blame the coffee). By the Grace of God, she managed to get a couple of words in and it could have almost passed as a normal conversation to a passer-by (and not a wavering stand-up act relying completely on the gimmick of accent to get laughs).
She's about 14ish and she's really cool and she wants me to come visit her in Winnepeg when she goes home. Before she leaves here for home she's going to the Dauhpin Bible Camp for a week. Hopefully, I get to visit her there. So, nothing crazy Michael Collins' styles happened, but I was amazingly blessed. I feel like I'm in a perfect place to pray for her to be prepared for this camp.
I've been struggling a lot with 'what am I actually DOING?' and it's been driving me a bit crazy. I know I'm doing stuff, but God is so intent on having me just BE, that my pride is taking a beating.
Funnily enough, my pride is completely stupid and thinks it's big enough to fight God, so it's trying.
It will lose!
IT SHALL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!
HERE THAT?????
(punk)

So TONIGHT God just made me BE and I think He's doing something big.
Tiffany and her Gramps have a tradition of going to Timmy Ho's every night at 9pm and they asked me to come back tomorrow so I can meet Gramma.

Whoah... I totally got favour tonight.

TONIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

okay, I'm done.

Love yaz awl
God bless and bliss you or ewe (that's for the Niw Zehlendars!)
-rach

3 Comments:

Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

you fergit howda spel? i meen, seeryuslee. wus rong witchoo?

anyhoo...good job on timmy hos. bahaha. i ment mahaha.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jason_73 said...

Rachael,

Hope all is well in Manitoba. Sounds fun. Keep it up, met some more of your pals last night at re:cre8. Take care!

Jason from Aldergrove

3:18 PM  
Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

Don't worry Elijah start a seach for you and will fing you eventually.

Cool Timmy's experience. did have a coffe hangover the next day?? Nine cups of coffee is ridiculous.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home