Friday, July 08, 2005

How will people remember me??

Seriously rach, does it matter?
Well, no, but I still wonder all the same.

Rach - she was funny (fellow inmates?)
The Australian Girl - I struggled to understand most of what she said (Dauphin Rotary members, man, the whole of Dauhpin)
The 'Pasty' One - I thought she was their cousin! (anyone who knows my sisters)
The Sporty One - wrong rachael
The Serious One - I haven't seen her since year eight (Morley kids - Holahhhh)
The Scholarship Girl - What'd she even get that scholarship for, anyway?? (Perth Collegians and - I don't know!)
She... uh... tried (Australian Idol judges... KIDDING!)
She made her mark! (Aussie rules, anyone? - ba ha ha I can't catch!)
Rachael *insert surname* - Primitive Salvationist (I can only hope - and pray, oh, and live it out too)

You know, what the potato chip does it matter, anways. I can get so caught up in what other people think of me that I totally forget about God. That really stinks.
How do I want to be remembered by God? Well I don't have to be remembered by Him - I'm moving into His place!
Rach - She finally realised that I was more interested in my relationship with her than in what she could say, do or ever achieve... that and watching her dance makes me wet myself.

Love yaz awl
God bless you stackas and hepas and lotsas

-rach

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara Ayer said...

No question I will remember you for your the string in your hair and your underwear in your camera bag/ghetto purse...that is until you top that one! No doubt you will my pretty...no doubt!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

It's hard for any American to forget an Aussie. Rach-- yeah she's the one who showed up late at TWC yet got a double portion. I feel like crap for not keeping in touch with her. I should read her blog now.
Everyone will rememebr you by the way (not if) you touched/blessed them.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home