Monday, July 11, 2005

*without the mullet*

Well, my term as acting C.O here in Dauphin is almost up. The Mitchell's will be home on Thursday and I realised I should probably clean the house.
Thing is... I couldn't find any vacuum cleaner bags! I seriously looked... well... I can't say 'everywhere' but, in a lot of places.
So, as acting C.O, I thought I'd make an execuitive decision to BUY NEW BAGS!!! WOOT!

What WASN'T part of my plan, was to buy THE WRONG KIND!?!?!?!?!?

And so, desperate to make a start on the 'floor maintenance' and highly unwilling to spend any more money that isn't mine... I managed to fashion a temporary vacuum bag out of an old pillow case and a hair elastic.

Hurrah!!! I am Magiver!!!! *Minus the mullet*

Is that even how you spell his name?

Anways, am sort of in middle with super-cool-fun time with Jesus and just wanted to interupt that to tell you all of my adventures...

God bless you all with informed purchases!!!!!!

-rach

2 Comments:

Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

do you have a pocket-knife? cos...you HAVE to have one to be...magiver. haha!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Fat_Justice said...

No, no pocket knife.
Just a SWORD!!!!

WOOT!

-rach

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home