Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"WOOT! Eweh-oww" *excited jump followed by realisation of rib being broken*

Not long now...

Am sad
Leaving will suck.

God has done a lotsa workin in me.
Am a bit sore and a bit tired from all the stuff He's doing. BUT have had awesome times with friends just sharing with each other and really awesome stuff.
I was talking about some stuff yesterday and my friend Laura said that it sounded like i need to forgive myself for leaving.

Probably do.

Have rehearsed my 'presentation' for when we get back to TWC and it comes across very bitter, sarcastic, (what I think is funny), angry and just mean. It's 'cause I know how sad I will be. Pray that I'm actually honest then and I don't front.
'Cause that would be silly.
I actually pictured myself saying a very rude word right in Stephen Court's face. Which is because I'm sad and a little scared that I will have let him down, so part of me wants to be ready to be angry.

Bleh.

Need prayers
God bless all you guys!!!!!
God bless Stephen Court - awesomely cool guy. (I don't really want to say a rude word in his face).

-rach

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you member that time aurora popped out with the "effwerd" that was HILARIOUS!!!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Aurora said...

It wasn't the 'f-word' I said "faa" not a swear. Don't ruin my reputation for being pure and holy, kids!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Fat_Justice said...

I said the effwoerd.

Really loud too.
It was when Raw open the door when I was in the bathroom.

And then she did it again

Then I said it.
No real regrets though - felt justified.
Am I going to Hell?

bald fatty-j

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home