Friday, July 15, 2005

If Canada was a piece of cheese...*sing it*

And Australia was a tylenol
Then lactose-intolerant Amer-ee-khans
Would like to go to England

But England is a crispy fry
And France is a po-tay-toe
Spanish men in igloo hats
Dance a jig on hippos

My cat, he ate Tasmania
If, indeed, I had one
Noo Zeh-lenders are all hobb-bits!
On jello pancakes, anytime!!!

Myself, I am a crazy, yes!
And Belgium's made of chocolate
But not the yummy, Belgium kind
Which is so un-four-too-nate!

Sweden, full of Swedes and beans
If I ever am President
They'll use this poem ah-genst me
For political incorrectness

"It's all in fun", the faeries cry
Spelt in Shakespeare stylin'
"That's woman's fit as you and I
To up this country's debt...ing"

"Let's sell our land! It's made of drugs!"
"BRILLIANT" yelled the mad-man
He happens to be, Rachael's son
And he has shares in Tylenol

My bag is made of vinyl, yes!
It's orange like the sunrise
On Grecian shores, of mayonaise
Blue and green to Plato's eyes.

If ever there, were a time
Quite unlike this moment
I would not be Crazy Girl
Unless I was provoke-ed.


Okay, I'm done
God bless us, everyone!
-rach

4 Comments:

Blogger Victory of the People said...

your wacked!
i love ya

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gotta say, Rach, you blobs have become progressively more random since you left Vancouver...

7:27 PM  
Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

why must yopu steal my werds? arghhhh!!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like cheese

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home