Tuesday, July 26, 2005

If I can bake cookies...

why can't I cook bakies?

Yeah, I'm pretty deep, I know!
"Wow! You must get smarter the shorter your skirt gets!"
"And you get smarter the shorter your hair gets, so I 'spose this is a good look for you!"
-Empire Records

So is it prophetic?
uh... sure, why not!
Actually, I wanted to do it for graduation and send my ponytail to Wigs for Kids. My hair was gettin' fairly longish and was starting to hurt a bit as it was pulling on my scalp when it was in a bun. Me and Julz and Deb went to the Drop In to play pool at about one in the morning and Julz found Tim's clippers 'cause he'd given some of the boys hair cuts. Deb has an awesome mohawk and it looks lovely on her so Julz is like "Rach! You should get one!". I was like "uh... okay! Weeee! Funnage!"
so they chopped the pony and I found it very amusing 'cause it looked like a very big dead rat. It was just over a foot long. Deb started hacking away and after about 2 hours of very intense work, I had a mohawk. It looked RIDICULOUS!!!! It flopped over and I looked like one of the dudes from New Kids on the Block (Hang Tough) and then they parted it down the middle for laughs and I looked like New Kids on the Block fan... who's special.
We tried to spike it with glue... as Xander puts it, I'm "thrifty".
It still looked like crap. (have given up on carp)
Julz laughed at me and then buzzed it off. Deb liked the mo. Deb is really too nice.
So prophetic? uh... wait
Was talking to Marnz today and she said that the hair (lack of) gave her a bit of a shock and she'd prayed about it. What she felt the Spirit saying was "The old has gone and the new has come".
WOOT!
YESSSSS

Love God
Love my hair
Love you all!!!!

God bless and bliss you!
-rach

4 Comments:

Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

hahaha!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

love the saga of the balded one! Can I call you baldy and not worry about bears eating me? I hope you know I would be saying it in love!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Victory of the People said...

i have a word for you

2 kings 2:23

10:40 AM  
Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

just be sure not to type why can't I cook brakes or Beracah may never came near you again. ha ha ha ha

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home