Monday, July 25, 2005

The wind feels funny

Why, why does the wind feel funny?
Well, it might be because I haven't felt a good breeze for about three months.

It could also be due to the fact that Julie shaved my head last night.

I was awake, but maybe I should tell people I was sleeping.

You know how all of the best ideas occur to you when it's two o'clock in the morning? Well, this was one of them.

BRILLIANT! LET'S DO IT!!! At first, it was a mohawk - that was the brilliant part. The not so brilliant part is that I looked like the missing member of DC Talk - ala 1993. We tried to spike it with glue but it still looked like crap.
So we shaved it all off.
I have my pony-tail in a zip-loc bag.
It looks like a dead animal.

So yeah, whenever you see me next, you might get a weedle bit of a shock.
I think I'll have to take to a white t-shirt with a sharpie - "Seriously, I AM STRAIGHT!!!"
Crap, probably wouldn't be the best idea.
I really do like it, though, but I can see how people might think... uh... stuff.

Okay, I'm done
Okay, I'm bald

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
he he he he he

God bless you all!!!!!!!!

- bald-headed Rach

7 Comments:

Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

seriously? thats so...weird. man. not i cant be bald. bc...if we walked around together...stufstufstuf. haha!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Tara Ayer said...

WoooooWWWW. I'm seriously shocked. Can't believe it! Travis thinks it's a hoax. I however have no problems at all imagining you pony tail in a ziploc bag tucked away in your bowling bag/purse. So why'd you do it?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Gideon son of Joash said...

Fat justice I htink your full of crap you didn't really shave your head. I think this jsu ta ploy to get more comments on your blog......and it worked CRAP!!!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

haha! bald! my brother was bald once. he looked like uncle fester. hard to imagine, im sure. haha! blad! are you really bald? bc...lying is bad. that would be like...giving your blob to satan. and they're for jesus. haha. bald!

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone give you $1500 to do it. I did it for $1500 once. You're crazy.

When are you going to Perf?

10:10 PM  
Blogger Victory of the People said...

funny all the comments you get on a blog like this eh!

props to ya rach...
prophetic act?

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi!

I want photos!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home