Monday, July 16, 2007

Title:

It's been a while

my apologies

(it was a duck)
-just kidding!

so, how is everyone? good, good.
I probably shouldn't be writing 'cause I'm absolutely exhausted and don't have anything particularly wonderful to say.

oh, Jesus is tops.
that's a pretty good thing to say

It's been an intense couple of weeks. I need a holiday to recover from this holiday.
I had an awesome time, but i think i just overdid it a bit.

it's funny how we can overdo some things

and underdo others

I've been underdoing a few things

There was a whole lotta conviction goin' on at candidates weekend. I've been underdoing some basic disciplines to avoid overdoing them with fearful intentions.
the fear is gone.
so it's time to get on with this

Kingdom biniss is serious biniss.

pray for Linsey Lohan and Paris and Nic Richie

Why? For Heaven's sake, why not?

blessings!
-rach

1 Comments:

Blogger Darren Lamotte said...

Hi Rach

There are some people in the world that you just get energy from being around them, that is you for me. I loved getting the chance to share with you over the Candidates Weekend.
I agree with you why not pray for Paris and Nic the whole world needs our prayers.
Bless Ya
Darren

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home