Wednesday, May 09, 2007

crusty bits of jelly-dust

is probably what you'd get ifn you made jelly (or jell-o) and then tried to reduce it back down into solid form via a bunsen burner.

I miss the Bunsens. I used to torture and disfigure my biros with that crew. Fun times. Would you believe i was in advanced science in high school? nah, I don't buy it for a second.

My brain hurts. Blogging is what I do when my brain hurts. The lately frequent posting on this site is not a good sign.

So... how is everyone???

I hate wasting time. And I do far too much of it on study days. I made a lot of head-way on my New Testament assignment today, but I still felt like I was wasting the day. I probably could've finished it if i didn't fiss-part around so much. I should stop fiss-parting around.

Meh... should is not good. should is a very, very, very, very, very bad man

Should Bunsen is the Bunsen's nephew. He's a bad sort. No friends. Zero social skills. Not much hope, really. Poor ol' Should.

I'd feel a little sorrier for him if he stopped burning kittens.


sooooo... Jesus n stuff. Jesus and Should
Jesus loves Should
No one else does.

What's up with judgment? I want to stop judging people. It's not good. I will make an effort to stop. I will pray. It 's a struggle and I know God's with me because i think that's why it keeps coming up. I will change. God will change me

whew! a whole min-paragraph without Should in it.
I hope to keep this up! It's very freeing!
Give it a burl!
It's good!

C-Detty supa Rach (Im das Hause!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian Peters said...

Ever thought about the thin line between being judgemental and discerning.

If we judge the actions/beghaviour and not the person is that ok?

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rach!! i use to torure my biros in Chemistry on the bunsen burners... how i miss those days. really missing you and awesome blogging
!!
abundant love
Rhi

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home