Tuesday, March 20, 2007

strong like coffee

I'm writing a blog now 'cause Johnmark told me to.

blog blog blog blog blog

Life's really weird. Lotsa stuff and stuff. I wasn't expecting for life to freeze while I was gone and then return to normal when i get back... hmmm... I'm probably never going back...
well, I'm not going back the same.. and my stuff being the same
okay I'm confused.. I'll break it down

1) I'm at college
2) left adelaide and perth to be here
3) time is not geographically influenced - life is going on here AND in adelaide and perth (bummer)
4) If I go back - things wouldn't be the same - I know that!!!
5) I didn't really think about the 'inbetweeny' changes that go on while I'm here and other people are there


But life has gone on in all of the worlds that us cadets have left behind. and life has just happened on some of the families like a bucket of bricks.

It's hard being surrounded by it but not really a part of it. just a bit detached, you know!

all the assignments and stuff are still around like an itchy fungus. the cadets are still great and awesome and we're getting even closer (scary!). the staff are brill. God's still hard at work pointing out stacks and stacks of stuff that I need to give to Him. It's very icky biniss (like the fungus), but I know it's for good and it's just part of drawing nearer to Him.

Sometimes I get a little scared though when I think 'ewww! this stuff is annoying and crap. I think I was better off 2 years ago!'



I'll get over it.

and got on with it

bless you all
-rach

3 Comments:

Blogger CheekyUkie said...

Hey mate
I know where ur coming from, it almost feels like you had a life before training college, and after training college you 'sorta' have a bit of a life but while I was in training college it felt like I was in a no-mans land and it was easy to look back on what life was like before coming into college but just remember, training college is a means to an end and it's only for a short wee little wittle season which can seem like a heck of a long time when you get crapped on alot or you don't fit into college life. For me I struggled a HECK OF ALOT since being in my appointment for the last couple of months it's been hardout, sometimes tough but always a heck of a lot better than being in college... in other words, just keep being you, stick close to ur mates at training college and scare da heck out of ur tutors moahahahahahahaha... but hey, if I can make it you can make it TOO... take care!!!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww rach, i do like reading your blogs.
I'll be in Melbourne in May some time... we'll have to do something fun.
L.x

8:31 AM  
Blogger YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

hey...fatty j! its so true! life going on and taking me with it is no big deal- but going back and seeing life went on, and left me behind (but more like took me elsewhere) totally blows...

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home