Friday, February 16, 2007

so... like... yeah

how's it going punks?
been a struggle getting to the puters due to crazy-go-nuts amount of assignments...
in actual truth, there's only a few assignments, but I've been squeezing them into one week so I can feel relaxed and happy when i spend time with Mum!
... oh yeah, my mum just arrived in melbourne and I'm seeing her in about 35 minutes.
Should probably get outta my pajamas!!!!
it's kinda fun sitting in the college library in your p.js.
I'm probably breaking all sorts of rules!!!!

We've been doing an 'intensive' at college (a semester's worth of stuff for one entire unit, conveniently compacted into two weeks).
So my version's been an intensive-intensive, trying to get it all done in half the time.
I'm a bit ahead, but still have to do the major essay - but that's not due til after the intensive is over, in march!
bring on the all-nighters, woot!
So on the whole, I'm a stressed out, tired ball of funnage.
But I'm really, really loving it here and everyone's lovely.
My session mates are champs!
We've now all been officially assigned Corps to go to for our first semester. I'm going to Carrum Downs Corps tomorrow - that should be fun! I'm with Kim and Steve Haworth (and their cool kids) so we'll have a ball!
And then we get a free lunch!
yessssss

I love you guys,
Pray for everyone.

blessings!
-rach

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rach - the free lunch thing: you can take the girl outa the DTES, but you can't take the DTES outa the girl!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home