Friday, February 02, 2007

How can I apolgise for my absense?

Sorry...

is that okay?

Well, I'm in College now so I s'pose I might have some useful and almost interesting things to say once in a while.
I was going to delete this blog... I told a bunch of people that I would - not much for follow-through...
So I logged on merely to delete it and then I read the comments, those beautiful, caring comments.
NO, I WOULD NOT LIKE TO INSURE MY CAR WITH YOU OR HEAR ABOUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING OVER THE INTERNET...
how can i resist? I have been lured back to the blog.

So here's some thoughts on my first week (read - three days) of Training College.

* My session is SOOOOOOOOO FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! God's had that one up His sleave for a bit - I reckon!
* College will be much more painful that I first thought
* College will be no where near as painful as I first thought

(this makes sense 'cause I'm figuring that College will be far more extreme in experience that I bargained for... waitwaitwait, I'm a Cadet, I don't bargain!!!!!!)

* I will grow, grow, grow! Like mould on old cheese and unwanted superfluous hair!!!

that is all for now.
God loves you all.

Many, many, many blessings

God bless Linsay Lohan and Cher. God, please show them how much You love them and how precious they are in Your sight. Bring them into REAL LIFE! Hook them up with wise spiritual people who have hearts that are completely Yours.

Yours sincerely,
Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home