Friday, March 09, 2007

Grood thoughts, Rhonda

and a grouse name for yer Guinea pig.

*grood means great and good at the same time*
*I don't know what 'grouse' means - I'm not a natural Melbournian - I think it means grood*

Re; the comment on the last bloggio...
I'm starting to feel a strange mix of fed-up-ed-ness and passionate zeal when I think about mission and social justice and 'how do we do this the right way?' ... ness

I don't think we should ignore God
I don't think we should ignore the need to be active in mission
Sure, mission is every day
But that's not an excuse to sit on a buttios (I suggest yer own) and do nothing
Peace is of the LORD
So is rest...
But He was a bit specific on how that was one day a week

How do I do mission at Training College?
How on earth will I do it when I leave?

Same flippin' smart-butt answer every time

"listen to God... (double check you heard right)... and do what He says"

Dang... dang and blast

My simplicity is so trite that I want to punch myself in the headios

God bless you all... and me too.

The Rachael Collins

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to God, do what he says.

A generation ago, it was pronounced:

'Pray about it, Cadet.'

Teehee

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually laughed out loud at that comment

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home