Wednesday, April 18, 2007

MOCHEE n the BOSS

moch and the boss aren't best of friends
they don't have scones with tea
they don't share jokes or drink bottles,
they don't hold hands with me

they DO write things that make you think
like 'squirnibattarlemquommin'
they also despise chocolate pies...
well, they've got a bit in common

bit of a brain defuse.
maybe I'll write a children's book.
hmmm, needs a LOT of work
(thanks moch)
... little punk

theol blew my brains again
flippin greyniss
everythings flippin grey
oh, I watched Grey's Anatomy the other night.
slightly funnier than i expected it to be!
won't become a committed viewer though
speaking of which.... HEROES
is a champ of a show
now have a date with the Ellery family every wednesday night at 8.30
praise the LORD

okay, I'm done
-rach
(blessings!)

ooo, forgot to write something deep...
here's a bit of Robert Paterson for all you fans out there
it went a little somethin like this..
"The Church today has the Divinity of Jesus all worked out - we're all feeling fine about that. What we can't get a handle on is Jesus' HUMANITY. We can't handle it, or we're scared to handle it, and it puts us at risk of becoming deists with a distant, impersonal God - (Betty. M's 'From a Distance')"
so there's a big, fat thought for ya!
Jesus is truely and properly God
AND
truely and properly MAN

so already knew that, but
aaaaaargh!
doing my head in

blessings again!
-rach

2 Comments:

Blogger lux said...

Hey mate,

I agree, the show Heros is absolutely awesome.
I love it, there is so much we can learn from it.

Miss ya

6:07 AM  
Blogger Aurora said...

Hey love,
Just stopping by to say I love you and love your blog, and will help you put Mochee in the blender if you like...I'm a pretty talented milkshake artist, if I do say so myself!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home