Friday, September 09, 2005

Ray Char Elle BORING

I miss Jaime
But not enough to dedicate this WHOLE blog to her
he he he
I'm in England.
Where are you?
The green bin is very heavy - full of apples
Completely chocka
Rachel is well
And so am I
The license has been lost
But that's okay - we'll just break the law
We're under grace aren't we? Not law - you Pharisees
I don't want to be a Phar-i-see
I don't want to be a Phar-i-see
'Cause they're not fair, you see!
I just wanna be a sheep
ba ba ba baa

Yeah, THAT was worth the typing

anways, God bless and bliss you awll

-rach

2 Comments:

Blogger Hezza said...

are you speaking a different language?!
Where is the articulate and bold-tongued woman I made acquaintance of in Vancouver?
C'mon now, what's REALLY going on with you these days?
(Inquiring minds want to know...)
love Heather

5:10 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Dooley said...

Rachael sorry i never said goodbye to you :( you know that i love you and will miss you like crazy man :)

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home