Saturday, April 29, 2006

really happening

well, it's really happening

had my first 'candidates afternoon tea' today. carazy.
I've only handed in my A1 but it feels so official.

God has the best sense of humour. Who'd have thunk? And I'm so excited about going to Training College... really!

Work's going well and cell is grood too.

that's about it for now.

missing my families (located in Perth, Palmy, Vancouver, London, Dauphin, and where-ever else) stacks and stacks and heaps and heaps!

God bless and bliss you all!

p.s Question - if you were a superhero, what two super-powers would you want to possess?

me? never having to sleep and being able to fly at the speed of sound (light is just a bit too quick for me).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think telekinesis, and not forgetting stuff.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be able to read what people are thinking..

hey when are you going into college? will we be college buddies? that would be cool. I'd love to be your college buddie.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Victory of the People said...

time travel...for sure. being able to go back in time and change things, or jumping ahead of time to see what happens....or stopping time to get out of a situation or to someplace on time...

i like that no sleeping one too.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reakon that when we become Christians we should supernatually no longer require sleep...you know, like the spiritual gift of awake.

You could work in the night time and minister all day. Brilliant! Ooh, and you wouldn't fall asleep praying or during a sermon.

AND you'd have the added advantage of knowing when you were backsliding because you'd get tired.

1:44 PM  
Blogger sixonefour said...

don't you miss the Charlotte people? We mss you...don't be hatin'...
(!)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home