Friday, January 27, 2006

yay for prayer rooms

yay!!!!
We now have an OFFICIAL Urban Mission Campaign prayer room - did my first three hour shift in it today. was amazing.
Praise the LORD, He is worthy to be praised!!!!
Urban Mission's going well and street combat was mint last night.
Have a massive list of names that the team have met on the streets and we want to be faithful servants and continually lift them up in prayer.
God is good, He's so good.
Work is going pretty well. Love all the staff and having a fair bit of fun - as well as witnessing by not freaking out during a shift that got stretched for an extra 3 hrs. Praise the Lord, He is faithful. Afterwards I was asked why I didn't flip out and just leave (trust me, I was tempted - finishing at 4.30 in the morning instead of 1.30 is a bit of a test) and I got to tell her that I was just praying through it. We left it at that, 'cause she had to keep working, but I pray that god will draw her closer to Himself and reveal His love and His redemption!!!!!!

Love yaz all, missing you all more than you know!!!!
God bless you ABUNDANTLY!!!!!!!
-rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home