Monday, January 09, 2006

ba ha ha ha hmmmm

Christmas and salami... ba ha! almost made me laugh out loud but i had to keep it in 'cause I'm in a library.

So... I'm back in Adelaide where the people are South Australian and the air is filled with liquid.. Seriously! It is so humid... more humid than Dauphin, even.

Got back the other day from the month and a bit in Perth - which was fantastic, aside from having like NO internet access - wait, lie. I had five minutes at my cousins house one time before the computer over-heated and shut down... and 10 minutes at Andrew's house, but most of that was me introducing him to the hilarity of Teen Girl Squad.

So... yeahm back herem
i worked at a child care centre in perth with my mum and I already miss it. It was heaps fun.
My parentals are well as is meine schwester, Catherine. Cat's new aparment is a stunner but she's just renting it out til november.

Grandparents are still alive... which is good.
Not long til my cousin andrea has her baby, and everyone is very excited.

Uh, my head kinda hurst and I can't really think of anything really interesting to say.

oo! out mini 6 week war college - Urban Mission Campaign - starts next monday. I don't know exactly what we'll be doing, but I'm sure it will be good.

anways,
God bless yaz all heaps and heaps and stacks
missing you all lots
-rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home