Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Moose in a tankini

Had a conversation about tankinis last night.
Much joy.
Urban Mission Campaign officially draws to a close tomorrow.
Will probably spend Saturday hanging out with the girls too.
Work is going well. Am only getting over-night shifts, though.
actually, I lie, I got called in for a day shift yesterday and it went really well.
My friend from work, Shirley, is coming to cell group on Tuesdays.
Have been doing street combat once a week (rest of the team, doing it 3 times a week) - this is mainly because of work schedule... but the times i am out there, it is pretty great.
God is still stretching me and pruning me and smashing me up into itty bitty pieces... Praise the LORD, He is worthy to be praised!!!!

God bless you all abundantly!!!
-rach

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you rach, glad to see that you are getting smaller and Jesus is getting bigger in you every single day. Wanna come hang out with you later in the year.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web
browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.

Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at
a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

My website :: swimsuits

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home