Friday, June 23, 2006

Ewwww, bikes

so, been thinking and praying and stressing and trying to organise crap and stuff...
and here is my conclusion


i hate bikes.
I don't want to ride to Melbourne! I don't want to ride down the street. i know that sometimes there's credit in doing something you don't want to necessarily do... But seriously, I'm planning to torture myself!
So it's back to plan A...
the ORIGINAL plan I ORIGINALLY had...

walk to Melbourne.
6 kms a hour and 10 hrs a day will get me there.
Sounds so much nicer than riding a BIKE (gag)

no offence to all you bike enthusiasts out there. - Good on yous.
It's just really, really, really, really, really not me

also, I can walk a little distance from the road so there's less chance of GETTING HIT BY A CAR AND DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love and appreciate your thoughts
Keep the faith
-rach
G-bless

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's cool mate, i'll still support ya.

Lisa

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riding would be quicker.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about riding a horse?

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok Rach, why are you riding or walking to melbourne?

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout a vespa you'd look hot and just imagine wat jesus would look like on it ;)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home